TERMS OF ORDERING
We are not responsible for any product shown as “delivered” and not received due to theft, error, or loss outside of our control. Example: if the product is sent to the appropriate address, and it is stolen out of your mailbox, we are not responsible for the loss of this product. Although this rarely happens, you may also choose to have your package insured against loss or damage by contacting us and upgrading your shipping arrangement and covering the cost of the insurance, which is usually very minimal. To get insurance on your package(s) please call us at 1-888-550-8231 or email ‘firstname.lastname@example.org‘. In many cases, we have already placed insurance on packages to protect against loss and damage. However, we reserve the right to make that decision and are not responsible for any loss outside of our control unless it is specified in advance to insure the package you wish to receive.
RETURNS, AND EXCHANGES
In the event you are not satisfied with your product, we offer credit for exchange within 30 days of delivery:
- The product has not been opened.
- The product is not perishable.
- The product was delivered damaged. Please take a photograph of the damaged product immediately upon receipt and send to us. Also return the product to us immediately by 2-day/priority mail so we may resolve the matter as quickly as possible. If the product is damaged on arrival, we will not cover shipping costs to send out your new product or reimburse your shipping costs to return the product. However you may have added shipping insurance to your order originally. If the product is damaged, we will not refund any amount, yet we will happily replace the product. .
No perishable product can be returned for an equal exchange, unless agreed upon by our company, based upon the circumstances of the situation. If an order is returned containing any of these products, we will do the following:
- If the product is unopened, we may exchange the product if the customer is expecting a different product, or replacement. If there was a mistake on our end, we will cover the extra costs of exchanging the product and absorb all the shipping and packaging expenses. If the product was delivered as ordered, and the customer is requesting an exchange to a different product, then we will exchange this product – minus the extra costs of shipping/packaging – if the product has been unopened. If the product shows up opened and was declared to be an unopened product, then we will not honor the exchange and the customer is responsible to pay for the product to be returned to them again “as is” and is responsible for all further expenses to obtain a new product.
- if the product returned is opened, and was declared damaged, we will exchange this product – minus the extra expenses of shipping and handling/processing, unless insurance was added to this package prior to receiving it. We determine the price of shipping, handling, and processing for each package and our pricing is congruent with all sales online at the current timing of the exchange or return. We will NOT refund any product that has been opened. No exceptions.
All exchanges must be sent to: Network Holdings LLC, PO Box 26, 133 N Lexington St, Spring Green, WI 53588 All exchanges must accompany a written or typed letter with the following:
- The reason for the exchange.
- A picture of the product damage, if applicable.
- What is expected in exchange to be offered as a substitute or replacement.
- The customer’s full name, telephone number, and address to send the new product.
- A payment for the new shipping charges to replace the product via check, money order, or credit card.
The customer may also call in this transaction or call us to obtain the appropriate pricing for the new transaction at 1-888-550-8231 or email email@example.com.
All returns (non perishable product only) must be sent to the same address with the same conditions met, and product must be unopened.
If an honest ‘mistake’ on behalf of the customer happens and a charge-back is made, we will contact the customer to resolve the matter immediately and rectify the transaction. We keep all records on our end; IP address, name, credit card or payment info, and proof of product delivery.
If a dishonest charge-back is made by a customer looking to obtain a free product, we will turn this over to our legal team and handle the matter professionally and promptly. Keep in mind that when a customer submits a charge-back claim that is ‘fraudulent’, the customer is signing under penalty of perjury with their full commercial liability to be held accountable in a court of law, punishable by felony charges and potential jail time. The customer is encouraged to work out this matter with us first as we do keep all records and information of the transaction on file. We will pursue court adjudication if the matter is not resolved promptly and the customer is attempting to gain free merchandise and avoid communication with us.
We desire to create happy and satisfied customers. Our telephone support is available from 9am – 4 pm CST Monday – Friday, except some holidays and special occasions. Our email support is available during the same hours and sometimes we may respond to emails outside of normal business hours when we find an appropriate reason for an urgent response. However, please read our Help file to understand our policies regarding Customer Questions. Briefly, reading our Terms and Conditions and Knowledge Base before submitting online questions or phoning telephone support.
Our Customer Service Phone #: 1-888-550-8231
Our Customer Service Email: firstname.lastname@example.org